Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

Yes, Apple Pay is an application that uses EMV Tokenization running on a GP
compliant smart card secure element. Web architecture that would enable an
Application A that uses a Security Applet S running on a Hardware secure
element H is what we should enable. For example one could say -- A = BofA
App, S = FIDO, H = Yubikey NEO.

Attached is that proposal that would allow for flexibility in A, S, and H.
Not just in A and H.

*--*

*Siva G. Narendra Ph.D. CEO - Tyfone, Inc.Portland | Bangalore |
Taipeiwww.tyfone.com <http://www.tyfone.com>*
*Voice: +1.661.412.2233*