Re: Plans on PKI

From: Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:07:42 -1000
To: Tien Duc Le <tle@haw-landshut.de>
Cc: "public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org" <public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org>
Why do you think it's important for the *browser* to perform those
functions, instead of a JS library.  The performance, policy, and isolation
benefits of WebCrypto don't really apply to the PKI functions you mention,
and there are good JS libraries.   In addition to PKI.js, I've also worked
with forge.js.

https://github.com/digitalbazaar/forge