Re: MSL

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:03:47 +0000
To: "public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org" <public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org>, Mitch Zollinger <mzollinger@netflix.com>
Thanks Mitch for that information, keep us informed if there is anything from that that could end as a new crypto standard service.
Regards,
Virginie

---- Mitch Zollinger a écrit ----

We released a WebCrypto based protocol called "Message Security Layer" (MSL) last week. If you're curious, have a look:
http://techblog.netflix.com/2014/10/message-security-layer-modern-take-on.html

Mitch Zollinger