Re: MSL

From: Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:04:28 +0900
To: Mitch Zollinger <mzollinger@netflix.com>
Cc: "public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org" <public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org>
Hi.

this is interesting.

a question I have is

how the message handler (normally javascript in client side) is protected?

MSL seams to give applicaton level protection for message on top of
transport layer.

without the protection of JS code which is handling message,
it will be very difficult to get reliability of message.

regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee