Re: Comments on last call

Regardless of the "broken crypto" concerns, just a quick note - Rich,
are you formally requesting RC4, DES, and 3DES?

If so, can you add a quick bug to the spec:

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?component=Web%20Cryptography%20API%20Document&list_id=36153&product=Web%20Cryptography

   thanks,
       harry