Re: Exposing TLS & Certificate Information in Javascript

Indeed... "/Secondary API Features/ that may be in scope are: control of
TLS session login/logout, derivation of keys from TLS sessions, a
simplified data protection function, multiple key containers, key
import/export, a common method for accessing and defining properties of
keys, and the lifecycle control of credentials such enrollment,
selection, and revocation of credentials with a focus enabling the
selection of certificates for signing and encryption."

So it's not there.

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms