Re: Proposed API extension for Fido U2F devices

On 02/11/2014 05:32 PM, Siva Narendra wrote:

> Harry. Thank you for the clarification. We look forward to
> participating if and when hardware becomes relevant.

To clarify for those on this list new to W3C mailing lists:

* public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org is for the general public and
comments on the spec. Anyone can post.
* public-webcrypto@w3.org is for the Working Group working on the spec.
Only Working Group members can post.