Re: posting to public-webcrypto, and a user report

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Eric Roman <ericroman@google.com> wrote:

> It works fine for me, I imagine there is a problem with your code.

well i certainly hope so :-)

> If you export as "spki" then you must re-import as "spki".
> The only type of RSA-OAEP key you can create in this case is a public key,
> with either 'encrypt' usage or 'wrapKey' usage.
> What you are describing is not possible in Chrome.

trust me, i'm not trying to mix import and export formats, neither am i
trying to convert public keys into private ones or vice versa.

i'm going to check my code over again and see what's going on.

thanks for your feedback, most appreciated.
Jason