Re: Follow-up. Re: Use case: Authenticate using eID

I have suggested too :
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013May/0070.html

To be more clear, only a combination of link above and links below is
feasible, and that's not a hack, neither a hook, that's the web.

And I believe "super cookie" is not the web, but you can consider
indexedDB as a mega cookie.

I have not thought a lot to eID case, maybe a more detailed example
including requirements/restrictions could help to try writing it and see
if it's feasible as such.

Regards,

--
jCore