Re: Use case - John and Jane

The threat model described in the use cases document is definitely a "physical attack" and the mitigation provided isn't sufficient. Once the user Jane has access to the computer, many things can be done. I think that use case should be removed or re-phrased, especially since it is misleading, however it *was* described as is verbatim at the F2F by a social network :)

The use case for script-hashing *within the context of the main page over HTTPS* still stands, but shouldn't be shoe-horned as a mitigation for a physical attack. I intend to change this in the use cases document.