Re: Use case - John and Jane

That's not the subject (see your anwsers to "exposing certificates"
thread and document.location.tls proposal). SSL/TLS, SOP, iframes
SSL/TLS+SOP strange behavior, I can write pages about it too.

AV>I am not changing the attack, what do you mean by "physical attack" ?

RS--> ?

AV> I am taking back a WebCrypto Use Case example ("But at some point in
time, a malicious user -- Jane Doe -- with access to the JavaScript
console of John Doe's browser does something of the sort:")

AV--> That's not a physical attack ?

AV> with a different attack, and by "she intercepts" I mean : she really
intercepts the connection even if it is SSL/TLS

RS>Intercepting SSL/TLS MUST be out of scope.

AV >or she uses a more simple means like silent protocol analyzer, or
other, a way that she can get John's messages
(ie inside John's computer)

RS--> ?

Regards,

Webble : www.webble.it