Re: Use case - John and Jane

That's a different version of Jane's attack (from web console, then
physical access) against John described in WebCrypto Use Cases.

More difficult and more unlikely, but maybe not if we go outside of
John/Jane's simple context.

Then maybe it should be referenced somewhere.

Regards,

--
jCore
Email :  avitte@jcore.fr