Re: The actual problem. Re: Certificates

Hi.

current WebCrypto Charter (
http://www.w3.org/2011/11/webcryptography-charter.html) describe the
secondary features in Scope chapter.
I  think
Client TLS Certificate can be included in "control of TLS session
login/logout"
I don't think TLS means not just for server cert only.
but it means for server only or server and client certs both.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee