Re: draft for certificate management

Me too, as well as working on TLS and exposing certificates specs.

Maybe take a look here : https://github.com/Ayms/abstract-tls which is
an adaptation of https://github.com/digitalbazaar/forge that I am
currently modifying and integrating, this could be helpfull to start
building the certificates and TLS models (still easier to start from
something working and well documented like forge with interesting
concepts like the abstract notions, and to modify it than starting from
scratch).

Regards,

Aymeric

--