Re: Prioritization of secondary features

Ryan, you did answer once that my examples were dubious but did not
really consider my last answer [1] below.

That's not a webIDL spec but a concrete example is here [4].

Another example is [3] below if the client is the browser (using wss)

A common point is that you might not trust the browser's checks and/or
(are not using)/(can not) use valid certificates and/or do not trust a
site, but there might be some other uses, I have seen on the web some
posts from people requesting it and it was put in your Use cases chart
far before I mentioned it.

But indeed, it's complicate to specify, so instead of a debate let me
try to put something together and let's see.

Harry, what do you mean by "very soon"?

Regards,

[4] http://www.ianonym.com see Details section

--