Re: PolyCrypt

Still working on [1] and [2], and now it's time to put it inside the
browser.

As far as I understand PolyCrypt is a concatenation of what exists
(cryptoJS, sjcl, etc) + Webcryptofication, and it can be used to test
the WebCrypto API in the meantime browsers implement it.

Probably I can get some inspiration but can not use it as such, I have
to remove iframes and workers stuff.

Is it foreseen to implement RSA OAEP and Diffie Hellman, or does it
exist somewhere ?

Regards,

[1] https://github.com/Ayms/iAnonym
[2] https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor