Re: Feedback, comments and so about WG Web Cryptography API

On 09/12/2012 09:23 AM, helpcrypto helpcrypto wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> After some days dealing with many Java issues, due to the recent
> security bug you probably already heard of, I have been looking again
> at the draft.
> Am i wrong or MANY things have changed? The sign function I remember
> was much easier/simpler than createSigner.
>
> Anyway, is there a place/branch where i can start testing these js
> functions? I know its a changing draft, but will like to "detect
> missing features".
> As you already know, we are using an applet with "batch" sign feature
> (sign a lot of documents requiring the PIN only one time, and
> returning the public X509 to the server to build a XAdES).

It's a spec, not code, so it's not in github. Do you mean you want to
check a version of the document out from W3C and use change-control on it?

> If theres not, it will be possible to develop a FF plugin/extension to
> enable this features in js?

I don't think the vendors are implementing yet, but feel free to go
ahead and start working on your own implementation!