Re: security of a client-side JS API?

for securing JS codes
I found multiple issues were involved with it.

"ISSUE-21: Requiring Content-Security-Policy"

"ISSUE-10: Making sure our API is usable with pure js environement"

Multi-Origin Issues (ISSUE-26, ISSUE-33, ISSUE-15, ISSUE-34)

also I think this concerns can be discussed under agenda (Security
Framework Considerations) at Thursday afternoon under TPAC F2F meeting.

regards

mountie.

--
Mountie Lee