RSA blind signatures

From: Stefan Xenon <stefanxe@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:50:07 +0800
To: public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org
Hi!
We are developing a system (www.opencoin.org) which uses Chaum's RSA
blind signatures. Of course I don't expect the Web Crypto API to
natively support blind signatures. Instead we would like to utilize
"raw" big integer operations to speed up our calculations. But In your
current draft I couldn't find such basic operations exposed to web
applications. Primarily we would need big integer operations for
exponentiation and inverting (both modulo). Did I overlook such
functions? Or would it be possible for your API to expose such functions
to web applications?

Regards,
Stefan