Re: Webcrypto - project example (and issues)

Hi,

Not sure to understand your answer, the request here is to be able to
retrieve the certificates used for TLS connections on a web page using
javascript in order to check them and detect things such as certificate
change for a given domain, not to use it for encryption.

See for example same request here (for good or bad reasons) :
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mozilla.dev.security.policy/hscKxmB6E00
or
http://bytes.com/topic/javascript/answers/809180-retrieving-documents-certificate-js

This is what are doing some plugins or extensions today, as written
below the rationale is that you might want to doublecheck the
certificates verification, or do something else with the certificates.

Web :    www.jcore.fr
Webble : www.webble.it
BlimpMe! : www.blimpme.com