Re: security of a client-side JS API?

the reason why security compliances are important is because of like this
issue.
we can not trust client user environment.
but security compliances (PCI, HIPAA, SOX...) covers much more.

personally
I'm focusing to Signed-JS and JOSE(from IETF)
this can be safeguard for this concerns.

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate
CTO, CISSP