Re: how to comment on Use Cases?

On 07/29/2012 11:09 AM, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 1:17 AM, Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi. all.
>>
>> when I read use cases on http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Use_Cases
>> I want to add my comments on that.
>>
>> but I don't have W3C account.
>>
>> how do I comment for it on wiki page?
>>
>> is there another mailling list fo it?
>>
>> regards
>>
>> --
>> Mountie Lee
>>
>> Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
>> E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net
>> Twitter : mountielee

> on any of the workgroup products. Currently, the Use Cases document is
> split from the API of the Editor's Draft, but this is merely to better
> organize and parallelize the efforts. Thus, please feel free to post
> comments here.
Mountie,

Ryan is right - you're already on the right mailing list. Generally,
high-level comments are appreciated at this early stage. However, if you
want to propose sentence-level changes, you can always cut and paste the
text in here with your proposed edits in a form that allows us to
distinguish them, i.e. "My example sentence *with a new clause* here" or
"My example sentence -> My example with a new clause".

Note that comments on Rec-track documents require a response from the
WG/editors according to W3C Process, so you'll definitely get an answer.

    cheers,
        harry

Indeed, all comments here will be responded to by the editors until
documents are published