Re: Streaming - [Re: CryptoOperation and its life cycle]

From: Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:42:35 +0100
To: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
CC: public-webcrypto-comments@w3.org
No in fact, use cases I did provide indeed can be solved by Issue-22

But if I am correct topics related to Issue-22 in the documentation only
refer to hash, for the record I did provide a use case where it's valid
for encryption too (
https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor/blob/master/lib/node-tor.js#l629-650 )

--
jCore