Re: Streaming - [Re: CryptoOperation and its life cycle]

Le 13/12/2012 23:34, Ryan Sleevi a écrit :
> For all of the supported digest functions, there is an explicit
> finalization step, as dictated by the algorithm definition, which
> involves padding and including the length. That is, there is NEVER any
> output that returns a "partial" hash
I am not talking about a partial hash output.

To be clear, the question is how to do what is here
https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor/blob/master/src/crypto.cc#l396-416 (
what is commented was the initial behavior, ie close the hash after
digest, I did modify it to keep the state before digest and process it
again after digest) or here
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/blob/HEAD:/src/common/crypto.c
(lines 1578-1587, same thing)

Again, that's a real life use case for streaming used/requested not by
myself only, see next email too.

--
jCore
Email :  avitte@jcore.fr