Re: Pre-provisioned Keys? No, the Platforms aren't ready

When you say 'with Netflix as an exception', you should say 'with any high quality commercial video service as an exception'. The requirements that lead us to need pre-provisioned keys are not mainly of our own making and others are subject to the same constraints. You're talking about millions upon millions of devices, billions of hours of streaming, 30-40% of all peak hour Internet traffic (in the US).

 Just a small 'exception'.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone