[2nd LC Review] Comments

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:44:39 +0200
To: public-webcgm@w3.org
Dear,

First congratulations for your 2.1 version

I want to spot some improvement that I wanted to be incorporated in this version

== moving forward with XML Schema or Relax NG ==
Sticking to DTD to define a XML dialect is neither sufficient neither
a way to widespread the use of this XML dialect. For that, I ask the
WG to consider providing normative XML Schema and/or Relax NG schema
of the XCF model. It will help adoption especially because XCF uses
Namespaces.

== interaction between WebCGM and CSS ==
Is it possible to consider the role that could play CSS vis  vis WebCGM ?

Regards,

Mohamed ZERGAOUI

--
Innovimax SARL