Re: spot checking current-editor-21

Lofton,

Yes checking the W3C Working Draft 12 March 2009 ***Editors Draft ***
and the Change log

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-Appendix.html#webcgm_changelog

it seems that this draft does incorporate the updates from the 30
January 2009 WD.

Therefore your draft seems OK. Only the Overview page is wrong and I
will fix this latter today.

Thierry