[REC Comment] Region values

From: Jean-Jacques SOLARI <jjsolari@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:29:43 +0100
To: public-webcgm@w3.org
Hello,

Currently in the process of translating WebCGM, I need some
information about the following points (since I have no access to CGM:
1999):

++++
<http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm20/WebCGM20-IC.html>

In 3.2.2.1 Region, in third paragraph about Parameters, which reads:

Parameters. The data record is an SDR of one or more member pairs
(i.e., 2*m members, m>=1). Each member-pair defines a simple region:
the first member is of data type Index, whose valid values are:

1. rectangle
2. ellipse
3. polygon
4. continuous polybezier

Should these values be considered literally, as this is implied in
last sentence?

Thanks,

JJS.