Re: SVG vs. WebCGM

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:02:09 +0200
To: codedread@gmail.com, public-webcgm@w3.org

Jeff Schiller

Thanks for your concern about SVG and WebCGM.

Following Chris'answer about SVG vs. WebCGM, I agree that this issue is
likely to come up again, and needs some clarification.
Therefore I have added on the WebCGM public page  in the Bibliography
section[1], a sub section "About WebCGM and SVG". This subsection
provides links to WebCGM/SVG Comparison, Applicability of CGM versus SVG.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Overview.html#biblio

Hope this addresses your concern.

--
Thierry Michel, W3C WebCGM staff contact.