WG telecon; next steps

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 18:14:04 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
All --

I don't see the need for an all-WG telecon tomorrow, Wednesday.

However, I think it would be good that Thierry and I consult, at least,
about the next procedural steps (Thierry?).  Anyone else is welcome to join.

With PR review almost over, we need to start considering the process steps
for the transition to Recommendation [2].  We will probably have this
transition and publication of REC  some time in the second half of March
(and there is a publishing moratorium that we have to work around [1].)

I say "probably", because we need to roughly synchronize REC publication
with the final steps in OASIS, e.g., within the same month.  The
anticipated final ballot in OASIS should close at the end of this month,
and a successful ballot clears the way for OASIS publication (in March,
hopefully).

Regards,
-Lofton.

(Member-only links...)