updated implementation matrix

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:21:31 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Hi All --

Following discussions this morning with all implementors present, I have
updated this:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/new21-matrix.html

guess-timates, it will likely be 2-4 weeks before we have all of the
results that we want in order to ensure certain high-priority features,
including some in the "at risk" set that the majority want to remain in
2.1.  At least a couple of the at-risk features -- those whose requirement
has been questioned -- may lapse.  TBD.

Regards,