proposal to cancel Wednesday telecon

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:24:57 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
All --

I will be travelling and unable to connect to Zakim on Wednesday.

In any case, I don't think we have an WG business to discuss.  We are now
in CR, we have no comments to process (yet), and the action items belong to
the implementors at this point.

Next week will be the mid-point of the (minimal) 30-day CR period.  That
would be a sensible time to review and assess the status with the
implementors (which could be done at the TC telecon).

Regards,