any telecon agenda items?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:46:26 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
All --

FYI, the CR Transition telecon is scheduled for early Thursday AM (only
Thierry & I attend this one); and CR publication (tentatively) for next
Tuesday.

Right now, I don't see any open items that are ready for WG discussion, for
Wednesday AM.  Does anyone have any agenda to discuss?

If so, please reply to list.

If nothing is proposed, then ... let's postpone, and use the time slot to
work on your action items (implementation, etc).