RE: about Wednesday telecon...

I'm in telecons all morning... Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:39 PM
To: WebCGM WG
Subject: about Wednesday telecon...

As you might gather from the beginning of my below message, I don't
think
we have an agenda that warrants a telecon.

I would like to chat with Stuart about W3C-OASIS coordination, but will
arrange that off-line.  (If anyone want to join such an informal
discussion, let me know.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.

At 06:31 PM 10/6/2009 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>All --
>
>We don't have any technical content to discuss at the Wednesday
>teleconference, except for Dave's schema contribution.  (I reckon that
>should give longer advance notice of that as a telecon topic, so people

>can prepare.)
>
>It might be time to start having a closer look at the schedule.
However,
>since Thierry can't attend, I think we can conduct any discussion by
email
>for now.
>
>BACKGROUND:
>-----
>About coordination, the W3C-OASIS MoU says...
>[[[
>>[...resumption of processing in OASIS...] will be made on a date
>>sufficiently prior to the W3C AC [PR] review, so that any further
OASIS
>>public review, revision or
>>TC approval required by the OASIS TC Process is conducted during, and
may
>>be completed
>>prior to the end of, the W3C AC [PR] review period. Any additional
>>changes recommended during
>>that OASIS process will be submitted back to W3C as AC comments...
>]]]
>
>In other words, OASIS must complete its review and endorsement of
changes
>since CS (the beginning of the W3C phase) before the completion of the
W3C
>PR review.  PR review starts at a time TBD after W3C CR completion.
>
>BACKGROUND:
>-----
>As presently planned, I am away and unable to work on WebCGM from 20
>October through 10 November.  Thierry is unavailable until about
mid-November.

>SCHEDULE CONSIDERATIONS:
>-----
>
>1.) We now anticipate that it will take till 01 Nov, rather than 15
Oct,