Re: WebCGM 2.1 timing

I also think it is potentially do-able schedule.  The critical point is
that we have TS completion around 1st May.  (Formally speaking, that is
*TC* responsibility, but the WG depends on it.)

As I look at the proposed schedule, I have an idea about the proposed
late-Apr F2F.  We might have a "virtual F2F" on those dates -- 27-29 April
-- and save our F2F for a June/July "2-pass-test-fest" event associated
with CR phase.

Reasons:  Our technical issues queue is empty now.  Late Apr./early May is
a target for TS completion in the proposed milestones revision.  But there
doesn't seem, at this point, to be sufficient agenda for travel and three
days of f2f.

The virtual F2F could help push that forward, handle any resulting
technical issues, etc.  It could also have a look and see whether any
features, for lack of interest or activity, should be considered "at risk".

It would involve 2-3 hrs per day of telecon and Webex connection, with the
rest of the day being "break out" -- 2.1-project work time.

Thoughts?

Regards,
-Lofton.