RE: Ann Arbor Face to Face Meeting

From: Weidenbrueck, Dieter <dweidenbrueck@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:51:50 -0400
To: "Bezaire, Benoit" <bbezaire@ptc.com>, "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Benoit,

thanks for taking care of this.

Dieter

From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bezaire, Benoit
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009 18:06
To: WebCGM WG
Subject: Ann Arbor Face to Face Meeting

Hi All,

Here are the details for the Ann Arbor F2F, Aug 24-26.

The Office is located at (new location):

3767 Ranchero Drive
Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI
United States
48108
Phone: 734-997-0200

I believe the recommended airport to use is DTW, that's the one I use.
It is best to rent a car, it's a straight forward drive.

PTC managed to get a good rate at Hampton Inn:
http://annarborsouth.hamptoninn.com/
The rate is $79.00 and (apparently) including a hot breakfast buffet.
People will have to contact Tera Fox (Tera.Fox@hilton.com) to make the
reservation; don't forget to mention the PTC negotiated rate.
The hotel is 2 miles (3.2 km) from the office. Lofton, if you want to
walk, go ahead (but an extra shirt might be a good idea).

We will have wireless access in the office, please let me know if we
also need wired access.

I believe that is it. Anything else?

Benoit.