Do we need a telecon Wednesday?

All --

Because it is indeed quiet on this (WG) side of the project now, and the
action is mostly elsewhere for a couple more weeks, I'm wondering if we
need a WG telecon Wednesday (tomorrow)?

I may be overlooking some topic on which we need to and can productively
spend some time, and am happy to meet and cofer if so.

But if no one has such a topic this time, I'd prefer that people (esp.
implementors) spend the morning to work on any outstanding actions they
might have.  (I have outstanding data requests to implementors, so that I
can produce the first populated draft of the 2.1 Implementation Report.)

Thoughts?

-Lofton.