Ann Arbor face-to-face 24-26 August

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:03:49 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
All --

In discussion with all potential attendees, we have determined that the
best dates for a face-to-face meeting are 24-26 August.  While the dates
are not ideal for every individual, on the other hand they are the August
dates where we do not *lose* one or more attendees.

The venue is the PTC facility in Ann Arbor, MI.

The goals of the meeting are:

** any left-over issues from 2nd LCWD review or implementation activity;
** test-fest to focus on completion of 2-pass-CR-exit-criteria (like we did
at Cologne for 2.0);

Regards,
-Lofton.