Update about August F2F

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:48:25 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Hi All --

Filling in a few more details about F2F [1]...

Dates:  24-26 August (Mon-Wed).

Adjournment time:  According to a poll of potential attendees, there is
strong preference to finish in time Wednesday for evening
flights.  Therefore we will officially finish at mid-afternoon Wednesday,
say 3pm (at latest).

Expected Attendance:
yes -- Stuart, Lofton, Don, Benoit, Forrest (IG), Ulrich (IG)
regrets (will teleconf) -- Dieter, Dave, Rob (IG)
unknown -- Thierry (would teleconf if can't attend)
(IG = invited guest)

Goals:  Our most important goal is to boost the project forward, into and
through CR (hopefully a short one), on the way back to OASIS.  To that end,
the main activities revolve around the Test Suite and implementations, and
the Process steps to enter CR.

Agenda sketch:
-----
At least...
** review LCWD closure
	-- should be done by then, incl "Accepted" from commentor.
	-- no further technical issues are expected.
** pre-CR review of Test Suite, discuss any questions or issues.
** review implementation status, identify shortfalls (for 2-pass)
** plan for CR period.
	-- identify any "at risk" features
	-- determine optimal CR length accordingly.
** identify revised, achievable milestone dates going forward.
** plan the Process steps for CR transition, draft messages.
As time permits...
** Test-fest and improvement of 2-pass status.
** Fix "formal" metacheck problems (ProfileEd, etc) in some tests.
** Make some appealing demos.
** etc (Don't hesitate to suggest items)

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Jun/0012.html