the WebCGM F2F meeting is scheduled

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:39:47 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

All --

At last week's telecon we left it this way:  it goes on the calendar and
Thierry makes arrangements, for 23/24/25 March in Sophia, unless someone
speaks out against the plan by CoB today.

No one objected.  So it is scheduled now.  (Thierry, please do what is
necessary to implement.)

We will invite two non-WG people as Invited Guests:  WebCGM 2.1
Implementors Forrest Carpenter and Ulrich Laesche.