From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009 23:26
To: WebCGM WG
Subject: changing the telecon day?

All, but especially Dieter & Thierry --

We have discussed this and everyone seems okay with it, except Dieter &
Thierry haven't yet been in the discussions.

How about if we move our telecon slot from Thursday 11am ET to Wednesday

11am ET?

Right now, we have this situation.  Though we (the WG) have our slot
every
week, we only meet every-other Thursday, unless extra-heavy work
load.  Same with the TC -- they meet every-other Wednesday in the off
weeks
when we don't meet.  So with the new proposal, it would be:

WG:  11am ET Wednesday of Week 1, 3, 5, 7, ...
TC:  10am ET Wednesday of Week 2, 4, 6, 8, ...

TC schedule is unchanged.  So then your calendar would have a telecon
every
Wednesday morning, at staggered hours, instead of
Thurs-Wed-Thurs-Wed-...
at staggered hours.

What if one of the groups (WG or TC) need to meet every week, because of

heavy workload?  Well, the 1-hour slots don't overlap (but 1-1/2
would).  And in any case, it would seem most likely if one group was in
heavy-work mode, the other would not be (i.e., no problem to cancel the
other.)

Thoughts?

(It has to be unanimous before we will do this.)