Re: new editor's draft available

> Hi Thierry,
>
> In it is not a big problem, then let's go ahead and publish relatively
> soon.

OK. Thanks for your editor's work on the document.

> Do we need a WG resolution to do that?

No we don't. This is not a Transition, only a new publication of an
ordinary draft.

> Document needs:
> 1.) validate (DONE)
Good
> 2.) pub rules check (needed)

I will do it

> 3.) SoTD, including unique sentence about this version (needed)
I will also do it

> 4.) Other?

I will check broken links, CSS, etc.

And I will request Publication.

We should decide a publication date. (give a least 5 days for the
publication Team).

Let me know when the document is ready and frozen on your side and I will
make the necessary changes.

Thanks,

Thierry

--