Re: new editor's draft available

Thierry,

I think option #1 is ruled out.  The test suite is incomplete and
implementations are very incomplete.  I guess we could actually have a very
long CR, but we would surely return to LC thereafter (then maybe go
straight to PR).  And ... I don't think anyone believes that the spec is
stable yet.

I think #2 sounds best.  We would publish a new WD to incorporate the LC
feedback, then continue with spec development in the WG (and have a 2nd LC
"in a while").

If we did option #3, then it would be almost 6 months between publishing
1st LC and the next publication (2nd LC).  Would that be problematic to
have no publication for that long?

-Lofton.