Thursday telecon cancelled [was Re: Back at work]

Thierry --

Probably a good idea to remind them that their default answer is "okay", if
we don't hear from them to the contrary by the deadline.

All --

Thursday (8th) extra telecon is cancelled.  We don't need it.  Next regular
telecon is 15th January (which is just after the commenter-reply deadline.)

Regards,
-Lofton.