Re: Back at work

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:47:02 -0700
To: "Bezaire, Benoit" <bbezaire@ptc.com>, "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>, "WebCGM" <cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org>
At 09:33 AM 1/5/2009 -0500, Bezaire, Benoit wrote:
>[...]
>
>Sorry for my early disappearance in mid December. My wife gave birth on
>the 18th and I took time off right after. Sorry if I missed any telecons
>or important email threads.

Wonderful news!

It has been quiet in the WG -- all of our LC comment responses have gone
out, with replies due 11th January.  I think we pretty much know what
replies to expect from "insiders" (CGM-ers).

In fact, I had requested an extra out-of-sequence WG telecon for this
Thursday, the 8th Jan.  (Our regular date would be 15th Jan.)

Now I'm thinking ... there is really no business for the 8th than can't
wait till the 15th, especially given that there is a TC telecon on the
7th.  I think the extra (8th) WG telecon should be cancelled. Unless
pressing business shows up by this afternoon, I will send a message to that
effect later today.

Cheers,