more information about Unicode Normalization

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:08:56 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
If the satisfactorily-resolved Unicode Normalization issue interested you,
perhaps you might want to read further on topic-related issues within W3C.

This is member only:

It is a lot of reading and I haven't gotten through it myself yet.  I don't
believe it directly affects us.  (I18N was satisfied with our response to
the specific issue they raised during LC Review.)

Here is an FAQ, for your further enjoyment: