WebCGM 2.1 status; next telecon

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:06:11 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Hello WebCGM WG --

First, tomorrow (12/30) is our next normal telecon slot.  I can't recall if
we cancelled that already, but ... it is cancelled.

WebCGM 2.1 Status:  Two necessary preliminary ballots have passed in OASIS
(as expected).  This means, according to the terms of the MoU, that
progression can resume in W3C.  Thierry and I have conferred and we aim to
have the PR review start in mid-January.

In OASIS, the final ballot for OASIS Standard (OS) is expected to happen in
February.  Given a 1-month PR review in W3C, sometime in March is the best
estimate for simultaneous publication of REC and OS.