Re: Wednesday's scheduled WG telecon

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:29:52 -0700
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Thierry -- If you are able to dial in, I think it would be a good idea if
at least you and I converse during the telecon slot (11am ET), just to firm
up the PR-advancement plan and make sure we haven't overlooked something.
Does that sound okay?

All -- you are welcome to join; it is mainly going to be a matter of
deciding the action items for Thierry and I, with dates, etc.

Zakim bridge +1 617-761-6200 (US) or + (France)
code: 932246 ("WEBCGM")
IRC, channel #webcgm

Answering the rest of your questions, in-line...

At 07:19 PM 12/15/2009 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
>Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>All --
>>My bad, we did already resolve to advance:
>OK, we are all set then. So we need to work on the final PR document

It is all finished except that I need to move your cover page into the
directory with the rest of the files (../current-editor-21/..)

>Here is the cover page I had edited.
>Please check the removed features.

The "removed features" is correct.

>Does this conforms to the matrix of implementation.

I have not yet removed the associated tests from the matrix.  (I need to do

>Is tha matrix up to date ? any new testcases passed ?

I updated the matrix last week.  It accurately reflects the current status
of the implementations, according to the implementors.

>Are these features removed from the spec ?

Yes, I have already removed them.