Re: [Draft] Response to Last Call comment

At 07:29 AM 8/18/2009 -0700, David Cruikshank wrote:
>I looks like we're ok on comment #1
>
>On # 2,I would opt to put the new sentence in 2.72 where it talks about scope.

I think it will require a little reworking of the 3rd paragraph of 2.7.2,
to bring in that level of detail and the concept of CSS (not mentioned yet
anywhere there).  Here following I have drafted both options for your
reading enjoyment...

Opt.2, Compare new:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-Concepts.html#DOM-scope
to old:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-webcgm21-20090604/WebCGM21-Concepts.html#webcgm-concepts-DOM

Opt.1, in section 5.4, would look something like this (new 2nd pgph of 5.4):
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/WebCGM21-DOM.html#L2666

Thoughts?

(We can discuss and choose at F2F.)

-Lofton.