W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > August 2009

[Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2009-08-12

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:05:26 -0600
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20090814075427.049ab8e0@localhost>
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

WebCGM WG --

The minutes of the teleconference are at

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2009/08/12-webcgm-minutes.html

and also available as text, below.

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                             WebCGM teleconf
                               12 Aug 2009

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Aug/0000.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/08/12-webcgm-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Dave, Stuart, Lofton, Thierry, Benoit

    Regrets
           don

    Chair
           lofton

    Scribe
           stuart

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]roll call 11:00am ET,
          2. [6]About 2nd LCWD closure, CR transition
          3. [7]Ann Arbor F2F
          4. [8]About Test Suite (TS), Implementation Report (IR)
          5. [9]adjourn
      * [10]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________



roll call 11:00am ET,

    <scribe> scribe: stuart

    <tmichel> prsent: Dave, Stuart, Lofton, Thierry

    <lofton> previous minutes:
    [11]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Jul/000
    1.html

      [11] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Jul/0001.html

About 2nd LCWD closure, CR transition

    <lofton> fyi here is Cologne agenda:

    <lofton>
    [12]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/f2f-Cologne/Overvie
    w.html

      [12] 
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/f2f-Cologne/Overview.html

    At AnnArbor we will process comments and create the draft documents
    to request CR transistion

    An agenda similar to the one in Cologne needs to be created.

    Thierry will remind our commenter Mohamed that 8/17 (Monday) is the
    deadline to accept/reject the WG response to his comments.

Ann Arbor F2F

    There will be a laptop projector

    Thierry will set up Zakim.

    We plan on starting at 9am local time

About Test Suite (TS), Implementation Report (IR)

    We have agreed that the 2.1 test suite will be a addon to the 2.0
    TS.

    The 2.1 report will reference the 2.0 report

    The 2.1 test suite -- now published by CGMO TC -- will become
    WG-visible in the next couple of days.

    An implementation report will be made during the Ann Arbor meeting.

    Stuart will look into setting a webex during the test fest.

adjourn

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [13]scribe.perl version 1.135
     ([14]CVS log)
     $Date: 2009/08/14 14:03:01 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [13] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Friday, 14 August 2009 14:35:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 14 August 2009 14:35:03 GMT